KAT Percussion Alternate Mode KnowledgeBase

Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact
Search the Knowledgebase Browse by Category
What kind of Hi-Hat sources can be plugged into the trapKAT?
User Opinions
75% thumbs up 25% thumbs down (4 votes)

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful
The Hi-Hat will accept either a footswitch (KF1) or a hatPedal foot controller (connected from the hatPedal Control output with a standard 1/4” shielded cable).  The main use of this input is for Hi-Hat control.  The Chick or Foot sound of the Hi-Hat is generated from this input.  In addition, the selection of Open or Closed sounds on any Hi-Hat Pads is controlled by the position of the pedal.  If a hatPedal is plugged in here, you can have continuous control from Closed to Open in many of the current sound sources. The actual training of the hatKAT pedal is explained on p.24 in the trapKAT manual or HERE).
Related Questions
No attachments were found.

Powered by ActiveKB Knowledgebase Software