KAT Percussion Alternate Mode KnowledgeBase

Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact
Search the Knowledgebase Browse by Category
What do I need to do to send my drumKAT in for repair?
User Opinions
No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?
Not helpful
If you need your drumKAT repaired or worked on for any reason, call our
Customer Service staff and ask for an “RA” number. This is a
“Return Authorization” number. You must then clearly mark this
“RA” number on the outside of the box you send back to KAT.
When you call in your RA, our staff will ask you for information
like your name, address, phone number, serial number, purchase
date, and a description of the problem. All of this information is
put on an “RA form” that will be used when your instrument comes
in to determine what to do to your instrument and whom to send it
back to. If you do not mark a valid RA # on your box your shipment
will be refused, so please call and get a # before you send in a
surprise to us. Should the unit be under warranty, make sure you send us a copy of your receipt along with the unit. Send to: Alternate Mode, 30 Westwood Ave. East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Related Questions
No attachments were found.

Powered by ActiveKB Knowledgebase Software