|Search Results for ""
- Can I LINK one pad to another pad or trigger in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 6: Yes, you may choose to LINK any Pad or Trigger to any other Pad or Trigger. Linking will cause two Pads to play when you hit one Pad. Common uses are:• Link a KIT ADVANCE ...
- How do you setup the HiHat Foot/Chick in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 7: Kit Foot-Chick is a setting for having a hatKAT footcontroller play a Chick sound when you depress your hat to the bottom. This Sound is Velocity sensitive based on the speed of ...
- How do you setup FOOT CONTROL Pedal in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 8: The FootControl Screen allows you to select your hatKAT to send Continuous Controller information to your sound source. If you have a TD7®-TD10® you will get best HiHat ...
- What are the Controller Numbers that can be set in the drumKAT?
Controller Numbers:0 Undefined 1 Modulation 2 Breath Control 3 Undefined 4 Foot Control 5 Portamento Time,6 Data Entry MSB,7 Main Volume,8 Balance,9 Undefined,10 Pan,11 Expression,12-15 Undefined, ...
- How do I use the READY RECORD Control in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 5: This Screen allows you to select Ready Record, an interactive Motif Record/Playback Mode. The Ready Record feature allows you to start using Motif patterns in spontaneous ...
- How do you protect MOTIFs in the drumKAT?
Motif Screen 4: Motifs can be protected on an individual basis. After you select theMotif #, choose whether you want to be able to RECORD over it or PROTECT it. Select the Motif # and Protect it ( ...
- How do you playback MOTIFs in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 5: This screen allows you to select a Pad or Trigger to playback from 1 to 4 Motifs simultaneously. PLAYING MOTIFS: Just as there are a variety of ways to Record a Motif into your ...
- How do you STOP MOTIFs from playing in the drumKAT?
MOTIF Screen 7:If you start a Motif and then advance to another Kit then a Motif may continue to keep playing. If you don’t have a Motif Control Pad in that Kit, you won’t be able to s ...
- How do use TAP TEMPO in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 5: TAP TEMPO Mode allows you to control your clock tempo by the timing you play on any Pad defined to be a TAP TEMPO Pad. Get to the 5th KIT EDIT Screen and select CNTRL Mode and t ...
- What is the TRANSPOSE ENABLE Screen in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 9: At the TRANSPOSE ENABLE Screen you select which Pads you wantto be affected by a Transpose Chain CNTRL Mode that you may choose to select on another Pad or Trigger. Default sett ...
- How do I change the POLYPHONY in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 10: You may select the amount of POLYPHONY for each Pad or Trigger independently. This is very useful with samplers to get a good sounding buzz roll. At the time of the creation of ...
- How do I send a PROGRAM CHANGE from the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREENS 11 & 12: The two of these Screens combine to give you 6 possible PROGRAM or VOLUME settings per Kit. Each time you enter a Kit, any settings you have selected here will be sent ou ...
- How do I use SONG SELECT in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 13: This Screen allows you to send a SONG SELECT to an external sequencer to call up a specific Song Pattern when you enter this Kit. You may also cause the tempo of your internal ...
- How do I use MIDI CHANNEL MAP in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 14: In each Kit you may select one MIDI Channel that you may do a specific mapping function on. You may move one Channel of information to another Channel or you may offset or tran ...
- How do I change what FOOT FUNCTION 3 does in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 15: In each Kit, you may change what FOOT3 does. Choices are: • Sustain, Sequence Start/Stop, Sequence Cont./Stop • Home Base Reset, Freeze Base, Click ON/OFF.KIT EDIT ...
- How do I change what the BREATH CONTROLLER does in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 16 The function performed by the breath controller (Yamaha BC2®) can be changed in each Kit. Typical uses are: • Pitchbend • Modulation • Playing a Note by Li ...
- How do I change the THRESHOLD of the pads on the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 17: The threshold controls the low end sensitivity of your Pads or Triggers. The lower the number, the lighter the hit your drumKAT will respond to. If the number is too small (lik ...
- Can I raise or lower the sensitivity of the drumKAT pads?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 17:
The threshold controls the low end sensitivity of your Pads or
Triggers. The lower the number, the lighter the hit your drumKAT will
respond to. If the number is too small ( ...
- How do I send an ALL NOTES OFF message from the drumKAT?
PRE EDIT SCREEN 3: The ALL NOTES OFF Screens are the “panic-button” Screens that allow you to shut off notes that may be stuck on, any sound source you are using. There are three level ...
- How do I change DEFAULTS for the drumKAT?
PRE EDIT SCREEN 4: The DEFAULT Screens are the Screens that allow you to define your own defaults for most of your settings. A default is a value which is entered for a particular setting when you ...
(Page 15 of 21)