|Search Results for "hat"
There were 324 questions found for your query:
(Page 1 of 17)
- How long does the sensor last?
The FSR sensor under the rubber playing surface is the part that needs to be replaced on your unit. The sensors should be replaced every 4 to 7 years depending on use, similar to changing drum h ...
- What is the latest software version of for the dk10?
DK10 V1.8 - (software) Pad sensitivity adjustments. 7 different GATE times, Roll Mode, Latch Mode (loops On/Off) and Program Changes.The DK10 os v1.8 Integrated Pad/Set Controller. Pads: 10 FSR ...
- What are the specs of the trapKAT power supply?
The trapKAT power supply uses a locking, 9 volt, 500mA, positive tip power supply. These can be purchased directly through Alternate Mode.
- What kind of connections are on the trapKAT?
The trapKAT has a 9 volt (500 mA, positive tip) power connector, a Breath Controller input, a trigger input, a hi-hat controller/footswitch input, a MIDI input, a pair of MIDI outputs and 4 footsw ...
- What type of footswitches can be used with the trapKAT?
There are basically 2 types of *momentary footswitches - Normally Open and Normally Closed. The KAT KF1 footswitches are the, Normally Open type. Now this doesn't mean you can't use the Normally C ...
- What kind of trigger sources can be plugged into the trapKAT?
You may connect a variety of triggering sources including the kicKAT, fatPedal, & miniKICK foot triggers from KAT. Other manufacturers trigger pedals should work also. You "TRAIN" the trapKA ...
- What kind of Hi-Hat sources can be plugged into the trapKAT?
The Hi-Hat will accept either a footswitch (KF1) or a hatPedal foot controller (connected from the hatPedal Control output with a standard 1/4” shielded cable). The main use of this input ...
- Is the trapKAT General MIDI Compatible?
Yes, most of the Factory Kits in the trapKAT are in a General MIDI layout. If you are using a multi-timbral sound source, you will find that the infectious Melodic and Percussive Grooves are ...
- How do you select kits in the trapKAT?
You can change kits 2 ways in the trapKAT. Each time you press the KIT SELECT footswitch, you will advance through the kits. You can also hold down the KIT SELECT footswitch and hit the pad that c ...
- What is a GROOVE in the trapKAT?
If your best friend is a Bass player and likes to practice any time you want, then these Grooves won’t be of much interest to you. If instead, you have a hard time finding someone to pract ...
- How do you use GROOVE in the trapKAT?
Your trapKAT display says something like: ... the “MG” means Melodic Groove, “PG” means Percussive Groove. The bottom line tells you what Groove is currently selected and what Tempo ...
- How do you reverse or go backwards through values on the trapKAT?
To reverse or go backwards through values in the trapKAT you use a “Quick-click” technique on the footswitch. To “quick-click”, while editing, means to release the footswitch and qui ...
- How do you edit kits in the trapKAT - Overview?
All editing uses the same simple method:
1. Press a footswitch to let the trapKAT know that you want to edit or change something. When changing Notes you will press the NOTE EDIT foo ...
- How do you edit kits in the trapKAT - Detailed?
Editing can be done in FactoryKits or in UserKits. Any changes to GLOBAL settings (Chapter 7) are permanent, regardless of whether you are in FactoryKits or UserKits. Changes made to K ...
- How do you COPY Kits in the trapKAT?
COPYING KITs TO A UserKIT: Often you may like a KIT as it is, except you just want to change a couple of things. This is why we have included a simple KIT COPY feature in your trapKAT. ...
- How do you change from Factory to UserKits in the trapKAT?
The advantage of FactoryKits is that all of the Kits should always work with any GENERAL MIDI sound module - since the FactoryKits can’t be permanently changed. If these FactoryKits keep y ...
- How do you edit UserKits in the trapKAT?
The main difference in editing when you are in UserKits is that every change you make to a KIT is permanently saved in that UserKIT (KIT changes are temporary in FactoryKits). Al ...
- How do you change the Note in the trapKAT?
Changing the Note: The Note is the one KIT setting that is not changed using the KIT/PAD EDIT footswitch. Notes are changed so often that it is given its own footswitch input. There are two ...
- How do you change the Channel in the trapKAT?
Changing the Channel: For most applications, you will find that Channel 10 is the right place to be for drums and percussion. With the KIT/PAD Edit footswitch depressed, hit Pad1. The displa ...
- How do you send Program Changes in the trapKAT?
Changing the Program: Selecting different Programs may give you access to different samples or banks of drum or percussion sounds. To select a different Program, first verify that you are sending ...
(Page 1 of 17)