|Search Results for "hat"
- What is MIDI IN PROGRAM CHANGE SOUND MAP in the malletKAT?
MIDI IN PROGRAM CHANGE SOUND MAP Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 41 Parameters = SETUPS MAP, GENERAL MIDI MAP When the malletKAT receives a Program Change Command, this data can be routed to change ...
- What is MIDI IN to MIDI OUT MERGE in the malletKAT?
MIDI IN to MIDI OUT MERGE Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 2 Parameters = ON / OFF MIDI data coming into the MIDI IN of the malletKAT may be passed through to the MIDI OUT if MIDI Merge is set to ON.
- What is NORMAL MODE SCAN COUNT in the malletKAT?
NORMAL MODE SCAN COUNT Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 44 Parameters = 3..16 This setting tells the malletKAT how long to scan or examine the pads before sending out a note. The higher the setting, ...
- What is PERMANENT MEMORY IS the malletKAT?
PERMANENT MEMORY IS Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 1 Parameters = ON/OFF You can protect changes made to your USER KITS when you turn ON the PERMANENT MEMORY setting. If the PERMANENT MEMORY is se ...
- What are PROGRAM STRING NAMES in the malletKAT?
Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 64 Parameters = KIT NAMES, NONE, INSTRUMENT NAME You can customize the way the malletKAT screen displays data. A setting of KIT NAMES, allows one to customize the na ...
- What is REASSIGNMENT MODE in the malletKAT?
REASSIGNMENT MODE Reassignment Mode in the malletKAT allows User definable notes to be played on the keyboard. You can play any MIDI Note on ANY pad on the malletKAT. Each pad can have its own MID ...
- What are SPECIAL FUNCTION BLACK KEYS (RTC) on the malletKAT?
The five black keys on the Master (top) octave has been reserved for special functions that effect all of the Controller Black keys. It is possible to SLEW from one value to another in RTC mode. T ...
- What is SCREEN ANGLE in the malletKAT?
How can I adjust the viewing angle of the display in the malletKAT?Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 12 Parameters = Straight View, Edge View You can change the viewing angle of the screen from Strai ...
- What is SELECT DATA DUMP TYPE in the malletKAT?
SELECT DATA DUMP TYPE Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 03 Parameters = Global, All Memory, All Kits, Chains & Reassignments, User KITS K01-128 Use the Inc/Dec pads to decide which Type of Memory Dum ...
- What are PAD THRESHOLDS / PAD TRAINING in the malletKAT?
One of the most important design features of the malletKAT is its ability to have the pads be trained by the user for personal dynamic response. Every player has their own idea of what a soft hit ...
- What is PAD THRESHOLD ADJUSTMENT in the malletKAT?
PAD THRESHOLD ADJUSTMENT Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 05 The Threshold of each individual pad may be adjusted at this screen by hitting the pad you wish to alter. When the pad has been selected, ...
- What is ADJUST THRESHOLD MARGIN BACKWARD FUNCTION PAD in the malletKAT?
ADJUST THRESHOLD MARGIN BACKWARD FUNCTION PAD Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 83 The Function Pads F1, F2 (Backwards/Forwards) are set to a higher threshold level than the rest of the instrument. T ...
- What is ADJUST THRESHOLD MARGIN FORWARD FUNCTION PAD in the malletKAT?
ADJUST THRESHOLD MARGIN FORWARD FUNCTION PAD Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 84 The Function Pads F1, F2 (Backwards/Forwards) are set to a higher threshold level than the rest of the instrument. Th ...
- What is GLOBAL THRESHOLD ADJUST in the malletKAT?
If you are playing your malletKAT in a high altitude area, you may need to raise the thresholds levels of the entire instrument because the sensors are sensitive to pressure above sea levels. If y ...
- What is VIRTUAL CONTROL WHEEL A,B,C CONTROLLER NUMBER in the malletKAT?
VIRTUAL CONTROL WHEEL A,B,C CONTROLLER NUMBER Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 63, 17, 18 Parameters = CC#00-127 The Virtual Control Wheel Function on the malletKAT turns Controller Layer Two into a ...
- How do you assign the VIRTUAL CONTROL WHEEL in the malletKAT?
There are three Virtual Control Wheels (besides the Pitch Bend) that can be assigned GLOBALLY. These are Control Wheels A,B and C. In the Global Screens, you assign what controller number (1-127) ...
- What comes with the malletKAT Expander?
Your Expander comes with: (1) piece of felt with adhesive, (2) aluminum strapping bars and (1) special 7 pin Expander Cable.
- How do you connect the Expander to the malletKAT?
Tools needed: You will need a Phillips screwdriver. To attach your Expander to the malletKAT PRO or malletKAT EXPRESS, turn the unit off and unplug all cords. Turn the malletKAT upside down on a f ...
- What are the functions/names listed under the pads on the malletKAT?
Underneath the “white” keys of the malletKAT are the BASIC listings of FUNCTIONS. When you step on the Edit and hit one of these pads, the name of that FUNCTION appears. When it does, ...
- What is FOOT CONTROLLED GATE in the malletKAT?
The Gate Time of a sound can now be controlled by the position of the controller pedal. When the Gate Time is set to GATE FC1 or GATE FC2, the position of the pedal determines the length of the so ...
(Page 10 of 17)