|Search Results for "hat"
- What upgrades are available for the drumKAT?
For the latest on upgrades for KAT controllers, log onto www.alternatemode.com or call 877-933-6237.
- How do you edit on the drumKAT?
The drumKAT has no buttons or knobs for changing settings. All changes in the drumKAT’s settings are done with the Playing Pads. That is why the Pads have names like SCREEN ADV, CURSOR ADV, ...
- How can I quickly edit the settings on one pad on the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SHORTCUT:The most commonly used settings are found in the KIT EDIT Screens, especially KIT EDIT Screen 5. This screen holds the basic settings for what Sound each of your pads will play.T ...
- What does the REVERSE pad do on the drumKAT?
While in Edit Mode, if you need to REVERSE or go backwards to a setting...Hit
PAD3 - REVERSE and nothing happens. The REVERSE Pad changes the
operation of future hits on other pads. Hitting REVE ...
- What does SCREEN ADV pad do on the drumKAT?
SCREEN ADV (PAD1) advances through the editing screens on the drumKAT.
- What does CURSOR ADV pad do on the drumKAT?
CURSOR ADV (PAD2) is used to select a particular setting or parameter within a screen.
- What does VALUE ADV pad do on the drumKAT?
VALUE ADV (PAD6) is used to change the value of a setting.
- What does HEAR SOUND pad do on the drumKAT?
HEAR SOUND (PAD5) is used to preview the sound a Pad will make in PLAY Mode while you are still editing it.
- What does SOUND ADV pad do on the drumKAT?
SOUND ADV (PAD4) is used to advance to other Pads or Sounds quickly.
- What does DEFAULT pad do on the drumKAT?
DEFAULT (PAD8) is used to quickly enter factory or personal values for settings.
- What does DUPLICATE pad do on the drumKAT?
DUPLICATE (PAD9) is used to copy a value to all the Sounds of a Pad (two hits) or to all Pads in a Kit (three hits).
- What does SAVE pad do on the drumKAT?
SAVE (PAD7) is used to permanently Save changes you make to a Kit.
- What does RECALL pad do on the drumKAT?
RECALL (PAD0) RECALL is used to retrieve the last Kit that you edited if you accidentally advance to some other Kit prior to Saving changes you made.
- What are the PRE-EDIT Screens in the drumKAT?
The drumKAT Pads have 3 uses: 1) Playing Pads, 2) Editing Function Pads, and 3) Screen Selector Pads. When you first depress and release Footswitch1, the display will askyou to select which type o ...
- How do you select different screens in the drumKAT?
The drumKAT Pads have 3 uses: 1) Playing Pads, 2) Editing Function Pads, and 3) Screen Selector Pads. When you first depress and release Footswitch1, the display will askyou
to select which type ...
- What are the GLOBAL Screens in the drumKAT?
The GLOBAL Screens are a collection of settings that apply to the
instrument globally. They include... Memory Protection, Program Change
receive, Define Song Mode, Define Curves 15/16, Left MIDI ...
- How do you SAVE Kits in the drumKAT?
Global Screen 1: Before you save kits in the drumKAT you must make sure that the memory is not protected. Press and release the Edit footswitch, hit PAD1 twice and the screen will say... <<& ...
- What is SONGMODE in the drumKAT?
GLOBAL SCREEN 2: Songmode allows you to chain Kit #s in any order you want and then step through them quickly in the order you selected. This is useful for stepping through kits live in performanc ...
- Can I define my own Velocity Curves in the drumKAT?
Global Screens 3 & 4: Yes, you can program 2 of you're own Vleocity Curves.These two screens allow you to define Curves 15 and 16 to your own needs. If you want to create a new c ...
- How do I MIDI Merge in the drumKAT?
Global Screens 5 & 6: These two screens allow you to select the overall mapping of the two MIDI inputs. For each input you may select independently whether Clock, Notes, and everything Else is mer ...
(Page 12 of 17)