|Search Results for "hat"
- How do you change the pad response in the trapKAT (Minimum/Maximum Velocity, Velocity Curve, Volume)?
There are four main settings that affect the response of each pad. They are Minimum and Maximum Velocity, Velocity Curve, and Volume. The Min and Max Velocity affect the range of how loud or ...
- How do you change the Minimum/Maximum Velocity in the trapKAT?
Changing the Minimum and Maximum Velocity: A Velocity is sent with each Note or sound that is sent by your trapKAT to your sound source. The Velocity is a measure of how loud, relatively, th ...
- How do you change the Velocity Curve in the trapKAT?
Changing the Velocity Curve: The Velocity Curve controls how quickly the Velocity gets louder as you play from soft to hard. The easiest way to understand what that means is to try some of t ...
- How do you change the Volume in the trapKAT?
Changing the Volume: The Volume setting affects the overall loudness of the entire Program of sounds on your sound source. As in other Kit settings, use KIT/PAD EDIT and Pad9 to see: UserKit ...
- How do you change the Gate Time in the trapKAT?
CHANGING THE GATE TIME: Gate Time is the length of the sound. It is the time between a MIDI Note On and the corresponding MIDI Note Off. On many drum machines, Gate Time has no effect. ...
- HiHat in the trapKAT?
Getting responsive HiHat control is a very important part of any electronic percussion setup. In this Chapter, you will learn how to train your HiHat response, select Note and other KIT sett ...
- How do you select a HiHat pad in the trapKAT?
There are 4 basic things that must be done to setup the hihat...
1. Select the pad(s) to be hihat.
2. Define sounds.
3. Assign foot controller.
4. Train your pedal.
When a HiHat pad is played ...
- How do you select the HiHat sounds (Open, Closed, Chick, Splash) in the trapKAT?
DEFINING SETTINGS FOR OPEN, CLOSED, and CHICK: Changing the settings for Open, Closed, and Chick sounds is pretty straight ahead. Here’s how: Changing Open Settings: Editing the Open s ...
- How do you select the HiHat Splash sound in the trapKAT?
When using a HiHat controller pedal, you can also set the "Splash" sound.
DEFINING SETTINGS FOR SPLASH: To edit the Splash settings involves a little more. To edit the Splash Note #, simply hit P ...
- How do you train your HiHat controller pedal in the trapKAT?
TRAINING YOUR HIHAT PEDAL: When you received your trapKAT it should come preset with the appropriate settings for optimum use of either a hatKAT or a footswitch into your HiHat input (Re-init [how ...
- How do you assign the Foot Control Input in the trapKAT?
FOOT CONTROL ASSIGN: The most advanced HiHat control is available from sound sources that use “Continuous Controller” information to create variable amounts of Closed for a HiHat. This p ...
- What are Global Settings in the trapKAT?
Making changes to the GLOBAL settings in your trapKAT is just as easy as the changes to your KIT/PAD settings. The GLOBAL changes you can make range from adjustments to the response of your ...
- How do you adjust the pad response (Pad Train) in the trapKAT?
ADJUSTING RESPONSE OF PLAYING PADS: Everyone’s playing style is different from everyone else’s. Some players play with a much lighter touch than others. Because of this, th ...
- How do you adjust the Pad Threshold in the trapKAT?
Pad Threshold: The training does not affect your bottom end sensitivity - or how light of a hit your trapKAT may pick up. The Threshold is the setting that affects how sensitive your pads ar ...
- How do you adjust the Low/High Dynamics in the trapKAT?
Pad Low and High Dynamics: The training of your pads determines two values: your Low Dynamic and your High Dynamic. These settings tell where your soft and hard hits lie in the trapKAT’s r ...
- How do you adjust the Bass Input Gain in the trapKAT?
BASS Input Gain: The BASS input can be trained and threshold and dynamics can be changed in the same way as for pads. One additional difference for the BASS Input is that it has a globally s ...
- What are Factory Kits/User Kits in the trapKAT?
FactoryKits / UserKits: The advantage of FactoryKits is that all of the Kits should always work with any GENERAL MIDI sound module - since the FactoryKits can’t be permanently changed. If ...
- What is User Kits Groove Enable in the trapKAT?
UserKits Groove Enable: Once you are in UserKits you can choose to have rimPads 15, 16, 23, and 24 all be playing pads or be control pads for the Grooves like they are in FactoryKits. To change th ...
- What is Groove Volume in the trapKAT?
Groove Volume: You may wish to change the Volume of your Melodic and Percussive Grooves relative to the Volume of your playing on your Kits. To access the Volume of your Grooves, simply depress th ...
- What is Memory Protect in the trapKAT?
Memory Protect: Once you have created your own UserKits and start practicing using them, you may want to have a little protection from accidentally changing them. If Memory is Protected, the ...
(Page 2 of 17)