|Search Results for "pedal"
There were 47 questions found for your query:
(Page 2 of 3)
- What is FOOT CONTROLLER ONE MINIMUM EFFECT in the malletKAT?
FOOT CONTROLLER ONE MINIMUM EFFECT Kit Auxiliary Short Cut = # 10 Parameters = 00-127 The Minimum MIDI value that will be sent for the effect selected (CC#) for the Foot Controller. The value sett ...
- What is FOOT CONTROLLER TWO MINIMUM EFFECT in the malletKAT?
FOOT CONTROLLER TWO MINIMUM EFFECT Short Cut = # 15 Parameters = 00-127 The Minimum MIDI value that will be sent for the effect selected (CC#) for the Foot Controller. The value setting can be bet ...
- What is FOOT CONTROLLER TWO MAXIMUM EFFECT in the malletKAT?
FOOT CONTROLLER TWO MAXIMUM EFFECT Kit Auxiliary Short Cut = # 16 Parameters = 00-127 The Maximum MIDI value that will be sent for the effect selected (CC#) for the Foot Controller. The value sett ...
- What is MULTIPLE HIT SMOOTHING (DAMPEN MODE) in the malletKAT?
MULTIPLE HIT SMOOTHING (DAMPEN MODE) Kit Auxiliary Short Cut = # 7 Parameters = Is Not Active, Mode 1 Active, Mode 11 Active This parameter enhances the DAMPEN features of the malletKAT. Manufactu ...
- What is FOOT CONTROL ONE PERFORMS in the malletKAT?
If you don't intend to use the Foot Control Inputs for Volume or other Expression Settings, you may choose to Globally reassign your Foot Control inputs to ADVANCE or BACKUP through your Setups. F ...
- What is REASSIGNMENT MODE in the malletKAT?
REASSIGNMENT MODE Reassignment Mode in the malletKAT allows User definable notes to be played on the keyboard. You can play any MIDI Note on ANY pad on the malletKAT. Each pad can have its own MID ...
- How do you train the FOOTCONTROLLERs in the malletKAT?
TO TRAIN FOOT CONTROLLER ONE / FOOT CONTROLLER TWO Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 8, 9 The response of FootController (1,2) may be set at this screen by training the FootController. If you would l ...
- What is VIRTUAL CONTROL WHEEL A,B,C CONTROLLER NUMBER in the malletKAT?
VIRTUAL CONTROL WHEEL A,B,C CONTROLLER NUMBER Global Auxiliary Short Cut = # 63, 17, 18 Parameters = CC#00-127 The Virtual Control Wheel Function on the malletKAT turns Controller Layer Two into a ...
- What is FOOT CONTROLLED GATE in the malletKAT?
The Gate Time of a sound can now be controlled by the position of the controller pedal. When the Gate Time is set to GATE FC1 or GATE FC2, the position of the pedal determines the length of the so ...
- What type of footswitches can be used with the drumKAT?
There are basically 2 types of *momentary footswitches - Normally Open and Normally Closed. The KAT KF1 footswitches are the, Normally Open type. Now this doesn't mean you can't use the Normally C ...
- What kind of trigger sources can be plugged into the drumKAT?
You may connect a variety of triggering sources including pads, pedals and acoustic triggers. Other manufacturers trigger pedals, pads and acoustic triggers should work also. When using ster ...
- What can be plugged into the HiHat/Foot Control input on the drumKAT?
The HiHat/Controller input will accept a footswitch (KF1), a hatPedal foot controller (connected from the hatPedal Control output with a standard 1/4” shielded cable), the KAT CP1 controller ...
- How do you setup FOOT CONTROL Pedal in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 8: The FootControl Screen allows you to select your hatKAT to send Continuous Controller information to your sound source. If you have a TD7®-TD10® you will get best HiHat ...
- What are the Controller Numbers that can be set in the drumKAT?
Controller Numbers:0 Undefined 1 Modulation 2 Breath Control 3 Undefined 4 Foot Control 5 Portamento Time,6 Data Entry MSB,7 Main Volume,8 Balance,9 Undefined,10 Pan,11 Expression,12-15 Undefined, ...
- How do I change what the BREATH CONTROLLER does in the drumKAT?
KIT EDIT SCREEN 16 The function performed by the breath controller (Yamaha BC2®) can be changed in each Kit. Typical uses are: • Pitchbend • Modulation • Playing a Note by Li ...
- What are the FOOT/BREATH screens in the drumKAT?
Enter the PRE-EDIT Screens by pressing down on Footswitch1 and releasing. Then, hit PAD0 to see the FOOT/BREATH screen: <<<#0 = FOOT/BREATH, to confirm type, hit pad #0 again,FOOTSW1 TO E ...
- What are the COMPLEX MODEs in the drumKAT?
There are 10 COMPLEX MODEs in the drum KAT: 1) Multiple - Play up to 4 sounds per Pad, simultaneously or with delays. Used for “fat” snare hits, chords, and strummed & echo effects.2) ...
- What types of HIHAT MODES are in the drumKAT?
You have 3 ways to setup a hihat in the drumKAT 3.5: Normal HiHat (using a footswitch like the KF1), HATNOTE and Controller 04 (which both use Continuous Controller information sent out from pedal ...
- Characteristics of Hihat Pedals for the trapKAT
The results represent the trapKAT's readings of continous controller hihat pedals.Yamaha H65 0-1k (1000 ohms)training results 34-34-34-36   ...
- Hihat Control? How do the various hihat pedals compare?
All of the hihat pedals send out continuous control data when the pedal is pushed down. The software in the drumKAT/trapKAT use this data and generate a chick and splash down deter ...
(Page 2 of 3)