(cannot be combined with other discounts or refurbished units)
Yamaha Stagepas 600i PA system
Clear, powerful, and super portable.
Power to go!
Yamaha's STAGEPAS 600i is for situations in which a little extra power and channel capacity is needed. It is an incredibly lightweight, portable, easy-to-use PA system consisting of a pair of high-performance speakers with a built-in powered mixer. You can be set up and playing in a matter of minutes, and then packed away and on the road again with the same ease and speed when you're done. And all of this is provided with no compromise in sound quality or versatility, plus some advanced features you normally wouldn't expect to find in systems in this class. Getting great sound for live performance used to be a big deal.
Versatile 10-channel Mixer with Monitor and Record Outputs
Phantom Power for High-performance Condenser Microphones
The STAGEPAS 600i mixer features switchable phantom power for the four mono microphone/line inputs. This lets you use high-performance phantom-powered condenser microphones in situations where you want the extended, natural response they provide.
Onboard feedback suppressor, 3-band Channel EQ and SPX Digital Reverb
High-performance 10" 2-way Passive Speakers
STAGEPAS 600i speakers have 10" woofers and 1.25" high-frequency units, delivering clean, high-quality sound. The speakers can be stand mounted without standard speaker stand adapters (Tripod pole diameter is 35 mm).
Yamaha STAGEPAS 600i Portable PA System Specifications:
- 13.2" x 21.5" x 12.6" (335 x 545 x 319 mm)
- Weight: 56 lbs./25.4kg (2x Speaker 23.8lbs/10.8kg + Powered Mixer 8.3lbs/3.8kg)
Yamaha STAGEPAS 600i Portable PA System Features:
- 680W (340W + 340W) power output
- Newly designed high quality speakers (LF:10" woofer/ HF:1.4" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 10-channel mixer (4 mono mic/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line)
- iPod/ iPhone USB connection
- One-knob master EQ™ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 3-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
Order today and make gigging a lot easier.