KAT KT-300 Drum SetProducts found: 1
The KT-300 continues the exciting look of the rest of the KAT Percussion line but adds a significant number of features as well as REMO® mesh heads. The sensitivity of the pads combined with the REMO mesh heads create a very large velocity curve for the hardest player or the softest touch. Tested to over 1 million strokes, these heads are about as durable as they come.
Featuring Dual-Triggering technology, with zones at the head and at the rim, the KT-300’s toms provide accurate triggering and a large strike area. The tone changes depending on where and how hard you strike, ensuring the most realistic playing feel.
The hi-hat and two crash cymbals are 12” and are two-zone with choke. The ride is 14” and is a three-zone cymbal with choke. All cymbals are full surface E-Cymbals, with a full rubber build, not a rubber and plastic combo.
30 sets of preset kits, as well as 18 sets of user kits. Add effects with the ONE KNOB function: Overdrive, Compressor, Reverb and Tune - all fully editable.
Play along with tracks and recordings with 20 included demo songs. Create your own tracks by connecting your audio devices via AUX IN interface. Evaluate your performances by utilizing the "Record" function.
“Coach Function” features four different practice methods:
Accents: Train your strike rhythm with accent transfer (KAT Percussion exclusive)
Time Check: Everyone needs to be on time, especially the drummer
Quiet Count: Make sure your speed is accurate
Change Up: The tempo and note will change, training the drummer's ability to follow
Elegant, curved rack is simple to install and and utilizes our quick lock cymbal arm adjustment.
- All REMO® mesh heads kit
- Dual-Triggering Technology for authentic feel
- Three - 8" Dual zone Toms
- One - 10" Dual zone Snare
- Full Surface E-Cymbals with full rubber build
- One - 12" Dual Zone Hi-hat
- Two - 12" Dual zone Crashes
- One - 14" Three zone Ride
- TAP/Metronome, Rhythm, Tempo Rate, Volume, EFX
- Editable ONE KNOB Function with Overdrive, Compressor, Reverb and Tune
- MIDI Data through USB Port
- Headphone, Output, Power In, USB Midi, AUX In, Tom4 Trigger-in
- All Mesh Remo Drum Heads
- 30 Factory Kits, 18 User kits and 270 Unique Sounds
- 20 Practice Tracks + AUX IN to play along with your own library
- RECORD function for performance evaluation
- Coach Function to challenge your skills
- Heavy duty but elegant stand - simple to set up with quick lock cymbal arm adjustment