The KAT KT2 is the ideal choice for the player who is looking for a digital drum set that features a broad set of features and the highest quality sounds at an exceptional price.
The KT2 comes with over 450 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds. In addition, there are 80 play-along tracks and 45 drum sets (30 preset drum kits and 15 more user-programmable kits) to fit any style.
For an even greater experience, the KT2 has two additional trigger inputs, allowing the addition of an extra drum pad and/or cymbal.
The USB Sound Module connects to a wide variety of devices and is equipped with a pair of 1/4-inch stereo output jacks, and input jack for connecting to an iPad or other MP3 player as well as MIDI and USB ports for digital recording or playback.
|USB Control Module
- Over 480 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds
- Highest quality sound set vs. competitively priced e-drum sets
- All sounds are velocity sensitive for natural dynamic response
- 45 Total Drum Sets; 30 preset drum kits plus 15 user programmable drum kits
- 80 play-along tracks with recording ability
- Built-in general MIKI sound library
- Fully adjustable, variable click track
- Integrated sequencer for recording
- Built-in mixer for optimal voice assignment
- Individual pad controls, including volume, reverb, panning, pitch and EQ
- "Learning Mode" builds speed, accuracy and enhances playing precision
- USB / MIDI output for use with computer software for recording and playback
- The 1/8-inch audio input jack allows you to connect a CD player, MP3 player, iPhone or iPad so you can play along with your favorite tunes
- Two (2) 1f/4-inch output jacks conveniently plug into a PA system or console for studio recording or live performances
- 1/8-inch output jack for your headphones or in-ear monitors for private playing
- Two (2) trigger input jacks for adding an additional drum pad and/or cymbal (sold separately)
- Specially designed white rubber, trigger pads are 9-inches in diameter and respond with a familiar stick rebound that feels completely natural
- Includes a 10-inch hi-hat, 14-inch ride and a 12-inch chokeable crash cymbal. The cymbal pads respond with a natural rebound
- Ride cymbal is mounted on a boom arm for precise and comfortable positioning
- The kick tower has a 9-inch pad and a specially-engineered support structure that ensures the stability and familiar feel of a real bass drum
- Includes "Soft Strike" bass drum beater for quiet playing
- Pre-assembled drum rack with easy out of the box setup
- High quality non-slip rack with snare brace to secure snare positioning
- Pre-labeled wire harness for easy setup
- Matching cable harness and Velcro ties to keep cables neat and organized
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life